Here at Giggles, we are experts in the Adult Industry. With that said, when it comes to sex; there are many things that have become common knowledge and other things that are still hiding behind the bush.
Here are some Fun Facts about sex that you may not have known before!
Did You Know…
- If a female ferret does not have sex for a year, she will die. On the upside, this is not true for human females whose sexual desires can remain strong, but not strong enough that the anticipation and waiting will cause them to die.
- Some individuals are wired to have more sex than others. Scientists are not entirely sure why this is, but it is true in both males and females. Some will want more, while others will want less; it just depends on how their brain is wired.
- When humans have sex, the inner nose swells just as your breasts and genitals will. This is most due to the increased flow of blood while having sex.
- According to Men’s Health, guys burn an average of 100 calories in the average sex session, while women burn an average of 69…. Yes 69, just like everyone’s favorite position.
- Sex can increase your pain tolerance. Based on a study published in the Journal of Sex Research, when humans are aroused their pain threshold can increase significantly. Additionally, orgasms have been known to block pain by releasing a hormone, which elevates your pain threshold.
We hope you discovered something new about sex! Remember to shop at Giggles for all your sex needs!